I’ve always had a liking for dynamic stats for equipment be they percentage based or condition based. This script provides both. Equipment can now provide percentage based bonuses (relative to an actor’s base stats) or bonuses through a variable. I was going to include more options but I figured variables would work best for this kind of stuff as there’s so much control for them now. Do enjoy~
And in other news, I’m finally back from YCS Atlanta 2012. Actually made it to preliminaries but dropped out because it was too much a hassle to drive there. And without further ado…
RPG Maker News:
- Big News! Modern Algebra releases his legendary Quest Journal for RPG Maker VX Ace! This has always been my favourite quest journal script in VX and I’m sure it’ll be the same case in RPG Maker VX Ace!
- Bon Bon works on a video tutorial regarding item selection in conjunction with Fomar’s scripts and mine! Good work~
- EvilEagles gives us a pretty cute sprite of a drunkard. Love the falling asleep bit.
- Fomar created some scripts while I was away. Clone Actors, Albhed translator, and Equipment Requirements.
- Khas gives us a smooth sprite and window sliding script~
- Mitchi creates more battle transitions! Would be nice to have these in 640×480 format, too!
- Nessiah creates two more beautiful sets of cutins for Mimi and Ulrika. Ulrika is so underappreciated, but Nessiah’s work will most likely change that!
- N00b continues his rampage with his rage comics!
- Yami creates a stand-alone CTB~